Return on Investment
The NTrainer System® has been shown to provide a positive return on investment for hospitals that seek to improve feeding outcomes
NTrainer Savings to Hospital
- Reduced length of stay (LOS) and associated costs and improved hospital operations.
- Ref. J. Perinatology 34: Infants in the treatment group showed significantly shorter LOS by an average of 2.5 days.
Cost Reduction and Reimbursement Analysis
Contact Innara Health for a customized analysis of cost reduction and reimbursement in your unique hospital NICU and pCTICU settings.
Innara Health has developed the NTrainer System to provide assessment of the infant's non-nutritive suck (NNS) characteristics and improve treatment of NNS development by providing a configurable therapy mirroring the infant's natural NNS skills. Outcomes of the NTrainer and NNS development include:
- Increased parental satisfaction scores - parent can participate in providing NTrainer therapy under supervised conditions and benefit from their infant's early discharge from the NICU
- Patient safety - the NTrainer improves transition to independent oral feeds (for breast of bottle) and reduces use feeding tubes
- Earlier transition to independent feeding